Why girls don' t date desperate boys  

Publicat de Octavian Ghergheli

This article is made for you - a poor little guy who wants to meet a non-poor little girl :P
Yeah, you can hate me, think of me as a guru, the man who takes the bull by the horns:)) You can see me as the master of all babies :)) , a Doctor Love, ot whatever - but the article is for you!

It' s more written in a funny way, with funny episodes, that includes subtleties, and things to learn from, rather than patterns or generally stuff advices. And if you read it carefully, you' ll see the message included ;) It' s for you!

Yes. Now is your time. Your dating time has come. You' re the man! :)) Show them who' s the boss! Knock them down! :)) No, not exactly this way. :) I was just kidding. Take it a little easier! We don' t go this way. You don' t want to scare them. :P Here is the treasure chest:

Why do boys like you fail miserably when dealing with girls? :P Why?! In other words, why do they run faster than the speed of the light when they see a boy? A one like you, a bunny one?

Now, let' s put ourselves for a moment in a girl' s shoes. Oh boy...:D What is the problem with her?! What does she really want and satisfies her trully?

Now, let' s imagine we' re girls. It will hurt a little but we' ll live :))

What we love and expect to find at men?

We' re delicate. Right? Right. Soft, with gentle motion and delicate gesture. And we have dreams, fantasies. I had this dream onetime, I was in the kitchen, making some breakfast for my younger brother, and suddenly I heard a nice, tender love song on the radio. I let myself go... Suddenly I landed on a top of the mountain, , admiring those beatiful places, wishing he was there...I whispered... and then...I felt something inside me... I saw him...:8-> He came close to me, kept watching me with his beautiful brown eyes... I didn' t know what was happening to me...Oh, god, he was so hansome...He took me by the hand, my breath was so...I don' t know how to describe it, I really don' t know...I felt the butterflies grabbing me all over, and then a magic thing hapenned..He looked me in his eyes, took my hand in his, embraced me, and felt his worm all over me. It was something magic...:X And them my brother came and yelled at me for breakfast, and I came back...Oh, I wish, I met him...Didn' t you, girls have this vision before? I' m sure you did. This is how we' re built.

I remember, once, not a long time ago, my boyfriend took me to a dinner. Something romantic:8-> You know how it feels like, girl! I was thrilled... I imagined us there....candles, soft music...dark light...something tasty...at the desert..:D I wanted to surprise him, I choose a beatiful black dress with some perls to fit it, spent 5 hours in mall that day, to choose the perfect one! :)) I wanted to look perfect with it. I made my nails in his desired color. I wanted to make them shine and trimmed . Nothing for him to say, but to admire... I went to the hairdresser's, and chosen the best look, that I knew he likes. I just wanted him to be proud with me when we enter there, to be his queen, to admire me, to be the precious lady in the saloon...;)) Only for him... And back there, with my new look, I sure turned him on...:D I strove to do these things perfectly. To create a perfect dinner.

It' s true, sometimes I' m ungry at him, when he's not paying attention to how we should have decorated the house, or the flower arrangements...If I' d have left it all for him to handle...Lord have mercy! :)) What would have come up. ;)) I like him, when he' s so natural, when doin' small things, like cheasing the bunnies in the park ;)) or when he brings me a rose...Yeah, you know the feeling, girl!

Yes, we need protection. We need to feel safe. We' re delicate, soft, pay attention to small things, move graciously, but we need protection, we need someone to take care of us , to lead us, to protect us. We like and want to be Admired.. We, girls, like this type of man, the one who takes initiative. Right? Right. And protection means power. If we feel initiative, we feel leading and facing a situation strongfully. And this is what attracts us at him.

So, a boy who' s scared and desperate, can protect us? Dream on, you girl. My boy isn' t desperate..hi hi :P :-> How come a desperate man be leading and watching for us, when he can' t handle his own emotions? He' s a freak! If I hadn' t my boyfriend and see this desperate guy chasing me, I' d scream all over :))! Lord! Just imagine...What would happen if we'd be on some public area and he won' t control himself? He' ll embarass me! If I see a boy like this, I' ll run fast as I can.:))

We' re attracted to men, which are sure of themselves, to inspire as trust, power, strong feelings and confidence. Empowerment, yes! We' re a proud with men like this, am I right, girls? I know, I am. I' m sure proud with my man. We all chase and hope to find these guys! But they are so hard to find! It' s like they would be hiding from us. I find my boyfriend very hard :)) And I searched for him a life ;))

Why we don' t like desperate boys? Simple: they' re not interresting. We like men to win as. We like to make them suffer a little before we surrender, but we like to surrender! Even if we say no, we like that! But how can we surrender to a desperate guy? Where is the attraction? What can we find at him that could make us opening our mind and SEE him? Nothing. We feel attracted to boys that rouse us to run after them , when they surprise us with things we like and never done before, or whatever... And begin to dream things with them, creating hopes, images... that include them in our dreams. They must be strong and let us no choice, no further option, but surrender! They must do something for us to make us go after them, and trapping us on a corner. Left with no deffense. ;)) No option but surrender. The desperate one? He' ll take the bunny position. A rabbit doesn' t think. He just ran, when he' s in danger. He won' t put us on a corner, he' ll chase us scared on the entire grass all over. :)) We like them to surprise us. This means strategy, innovation, creativity. A rabbit hasn' t creativity. He only has fear, weakness and he only does hop hop. :P


Why don' t we like desperate boys? They don' t have attitude! They are weak! They don' t have prestige! They are not like my man.. :-> We like to see them playing!In this game called life, their life. We like to see them acting! And for themselves! For their benefit! Doing things good for them, for their personal development! Not only sacrificing for us! And all these desperate guys do is building their life, among us, they' re kinda eating us all over and we' d feel uncomfortable, strained and suffocated. We like to have freedom, space. Yes, we also like to be loved and hold tight, but we need also our privacy. Moments when we feel free, just with ourselves. And what to do with him if he' s running to me like a hungry dog and chasing me all the time? Come on, girls.. (Lucky for me, my Jimmy isn' t this way :P)


We like them to play with our minds, not us to play with their mind. Yes, we kinda like this sometimes, but we get bored and say bye bye to them. If they win our mind and play with it, we surrender. But how come a rabbit can play with our minds when his own mind is playing with him? What is his strategy anyway?

Has a rabbit heard until now about pacing and leading? No. It means being in harmony with someone, and then leading him to the things you want to do with him.

Come on girls! You like to be overwhelmed and be the center of the universe for him? Yeah right. Sometimes yes, but won' t last... This is a weakness sign from him, no? We can controle him so easily, just like a doll. Right, girls? Right. You want him to be a doll? You can have it. But after a short time, you' ll get bored. Why? Is the same thing as you have thrown an old fashion toy, you played enough with. If we want to go somewhere alone, to have peaceful, quiet moments, there you go: the phone calling every time. And everywhere. It' s suffocating. If my Jimmy would do this, I' d throw him on a lake :)) We don' t like this. We like him to be concerned on other things, to see what defines him, what are his values that he fights for, what challenges him, because we like to study him...to analize him. What the heck to analyze at a desperate boy who' s only hobby is thinking at you all the time? Come on, girl, wake up! :P

As I said before, we like being held in their arms, but we hate doing the same things everytime. We want changes, because we get bored, we want them to love us, to show us affection, but also to be mean with us, cruel, to treat us dirty :)) , to grab us sometimes, to rive our clothes and throw us all over. :)) A desperate one? He' d only be with the love story on his mind.

Ok. What can a desperate boy do, to change things? First, he must controle his feelings, emotions. He must be able to face a tensioned moment, not to lead as to an embarassing one. It' s true we can have pacience with them to learn this, but is this why we are in a relation? To learn them? We don' t want to learn the boy, we want him to learn us. And we want to enjoy our relation, not to argue and post comments about his behaviour, don' t we, girls?

So, these desperate guys need to relax, to control themselves before coming to us. We don' t like them to became impacient and force things. We like things run slowly and in a natural way. We believe in the law of attraction and if we feel like he' s forcing things we end up end up nowhere. It won' t last... If they manage to do this, to control their emotions, they will come with a plan to win us and we' ll feel much better, knowing they are creating... We like us to see them struggling a little. Damm, it' s so funny. ;))

What other things a desperate boy should do? Creating raport. Because we' re girls, we like harmony and things made in harmony. We like platonic love and things heading in the same direction. If he' s desperate, girl, aa, let me give you an example, you should see how a boy like this approached me yesterday ;))...I was staying in the park after classes...Suddenly he appeared. This boy from nowhere. I knew him a little from my math class. He sit near me. Oh boy! I said :)) He kept talking and talking.. I barely said one word. He' s gestures were so fast and i was moving so slow, I felt strange. He sent me this feeling. This unsure state of mind. He was very agitated. I felt that in his moves, in his behaviour. And I felt that...I am a girl and I suppose to feel this kinda things.
So, boys, change this also. Raport means establishing a connection with us, the girls. Raport means everybody on the same page. It means you have my attention focused on you. Eye connection. If you don' t do this you will never conquer me at all.

So, coming back in our boys shoes... It was odd to be a girl. :)) Very creepy. So you know what to do now. Don' t be a rabbit. Be a bull . But a smart one. ;)

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comentarii

...fff tare...:)) si d asemeni interesanta abordare:D

Anonymous  

Daca l-ai scris tu, de ce nu l-ai scris in romana? Poate suna mai bine in engleza dar din punct de vedere gramatical e...incorect, sa zic asa.

In rest, bafta maxima! Spor la scris! ...se vede ca-ti place.:*

@donaldinia: merci merci :D

@anonim: De ce nu l-am scris in romana va ramane un secret. :P Daca tot doresti a sublinia eventuale greseli de gramatica pe care crezi ca le-am facut, fii te rog mai specifica! :) Nu inteleg la care te referi... Da, imi place sa scriu. Pentru voi o fac. ;) Merci.